Dietary supplements have been on the rise over the years, with many women looking to find what makes them feel better. Herbs, vitamins, and other natural ingredients may boost your mood, jumpstart your metabolism, or help you grow longer and stronger hair.
1. Optimum Nutrition Opti-WomenThis is a vitamin that does it all for women looking for more daily nutrients. In each serving of Optimum Nutrition’s multivitamin for women, you’ll get 23 vitamins and minerals. This includes vitamins C, D, E, K, B, as well as added calcium, iron and folic acid. These support your diet by ensuring you get an appropriate amount of nutrients.
2. Alive! Women’s Energy Formula
Tired of relying on coffee to make you feel more awake? Maybe you just need more fruits and veggies. Alive!’s energy vitamin is hoping to help women experiencing energy deficiency. Loaded with a fruit and vegetable blend, this multivitamin for women has 20 vitamins and minerals in every serving. Blueberries, acai, spinach and broccoli are just a few of the ingredients listed.
3. Vitafusion PreNatal Gummy Vitamins
Chew your nutrients with a more palatable gummy vitamin option, like Vitafusion’s prenatal product. Ideal for pregnant and lactating women, this fruit-flavored gummy packs your daily recommended serving of folic acid.
Looking to achieve luscious locks? HairAnew contains biotin, herbs, vitamins, amino acids, minerals, and more to promote hair health and growth. With this combination, the product claims to act as a supplement for vitamin deficiencies that could cause hair loss. Along with aiding in hair growth, HairAnew also lists “nourished skin and stronger nails” as other benefits of taking the vitamin.
5. Viva Naturals Pycnogenol
Your next step to achieving better skin might be in a bottle. These tablets from Viva Naturals are small but mighty, with claims that they can help improve cellular health, boost cardiovascular health, and act as “powerful skin food.”
6. High Absorption Magnesium tablets from Doctor’s Best
If you’re having a difficult time getting enough sleep, a dietary supplement like High Absorption Magnesium tablets from Doctor’s Best can be one of the best choice to promote calmness and reduce insomnia.
7. One A Day Women’s Active Metabolism Multivitamin
If you’re having digestive problems, this supplement could help resolve them. With nutrients like B-vitamins, chromium, and iron, this vitamin from One A Day supports your metabolism and helps convert your food into energy. It is recommended that you take this once a day, and that you eat a balanced diet and exercise regularly.