- 1/2 lb ground turkey (in any event 90% lean)
- 1/2 containers mushrooms, cut (around 5 oz)
- 1/4 container cut green onions
- 1 teaspoon Montreal steak flavoring
- 1 container destroyed Swiss cheddar (4 oz)
- 1/2 container Original Bisquick™ blend
- 1 container drain
- 2 eggs
Warmth stove to 400Â°F. Shower 9-inch glass pie plate with cooking splash.
In 10-inch skillet, cook turkey, mushrooms and green onions over medium warmth 8 to 10 minutes, mixing at times, until the point that turkey is never again pink. Blend in flavoring, and spoon into pie plate. Sprinkle with 1/2 measure of the cheddar.
In little bowl, mix Bisquick™ blend, drain and eggs with fork or rush until mixed. Fill pie plate.
Prepare 22 to 25 minutes or until the point that cut embedded in focus confesses all. Sprinkle with outstanding 1/2 container cheddar; let stand 5 minutes. Sprinkle with more green onions, whenever wanted.