Rich, gooey loading up with heaps of hacked salted peanuts mixed in, heated in a pie that is ideal for a group. Will undoubtedly be the new hit with pecan pie sweethearts
- 1 box Pillsbury™ refrigerated pie outside layers, mellowed as coordinated on box
- 3 eggs, somewhat beaten
- 1/2 container pressed darker sugar
- 1 container (12.25 oz) Smucker’s™ caramel fixing
- 1/4 container spread, liquefied
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 1/2 containers coarsely hacked Virginia or mixed drink peanuts
- Improved whipped cream, whenever wanted
Warmth stove to 375Â°F. Splash base and sides of 15x10x1-inch container with cooking shower.
Expel pie outsides from pockets. On delicately floured surface, unroll and stack outside layers over the other. Move to 17×12-inch square shape. Fit outside layer into skillet, smoothing covering on base and squeezing immovably into corners and sides. Crease additional outside layer up and over edges of dish. Woodwind or crease edges.
In substantial bowl, beat eggs, darker sugar, caramel garnish, liquefied spread and vanilla with rush until the point when all around mixed. Blend in peanuts. Empty blend into skillet; spread equitably over base of container.
Prepare 28 to 32 minutes or until the point that filling is set. Cool totally, around 2 hours. Cut into 6 pushes by 4 lines. Serve pieces with whipped cream.