- 1/2 container Progresso™ plain panko fresh bread pieces
- 1/4 container drain
- 1 lb ground meat (at any rate 90% lean)
- 1/4 container finely slashed red onion
- 1 teaspoon finely cleaved garlic
- 3 tablespoons finely cleaved crisp Italian (level leaf) parsley
- 2 tablespoons finely cleaved crisp mint
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 egg
- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil
- 1 container uncooked long-grain white rice
- 2 mugs Progresso™ lessened sodium chicken soup (from 32-oz container)
- 2 teaspoons new lemon juice
- 1 glass divided cherry tomatoes
- 1/2 glass disintegrated feta cheddar (2 oz)
- 1/2 teaspoon finely ground lemon pizzazz
In little bowl, blend bread morsels and drain; let stand 5 minutes. In substantial bowl, blend hamburger, bread morsel blend, onion, garlic, 2 tablespoons of the parsley, the mint, salt and egg. Shape blend into 18 (1 3/4-inch) meatballs.
In 12-inch nonstick skillet, warm 1 teaspoon of the oil over medium warmth. Include meatballs; cook 10 to 15 minutes, tenderly turning once in a while, until the point when very much sautÃ©ed on all sides. Exchange to plate, and wipe out skillet.
In same skillet, warm outstanding 1 teaspoon oil over medium-high warmth. Include rice; mix 1 minute. Include stock and lemon juice; warmth to stewing. Include meatballs; lessen warmth to medium-low. Cover; cook 14 to 17 minutes or until the point when meatballs are altogether cooked and never again pink in focus (165Â°F) and rice is delicate.
Top skillet with tomatoes, feta cheddar, lemon get-up-and-go and remaining 1 tablespoon parsley.